Re: connecting to ftps with certificate?

From: Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:00:11 -0500

> Try this URL:

....com/xxx.yyy/#E2 is what the server expects, but in curl that means
"a file" and not a folder.

Kind of off topic.
1. Your reply to has: "the curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>,
curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se" that is 2 email addresses, it should be "the
curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>"

2. Since you don't support ascii transfer, I will probobly use
ftp-ssl. I am trying to get a script going but I can't figure out how
to use auth command in ssl/tls?

#!/bin/sh
USER="xxxx"
UPASSWD="yyyy"

ftp-ssl -z cert=certkey.pem -v -in example.com <<EOF

#I need to do auth here? How do I do it for ssl??

user $USER $UPASSWD

passive

......do stuff....

bye