Re: connecting to ftps with certificate?

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:33:40 -0700

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:00:11PM -0500, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> ....com/xxx.yyy/#E2 is what the server expects, but in curl that means
> "a file" and not a folder.

Just add a slash to the end of the URL, then.

> Kind of off topic.
> 1. Your reply to has: "the curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>,
> curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se" that is 2 email addresses, it should be "the
> curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>"

My message? I checked and it was sent to curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se (one time).

> 2. Since you don't support ascii transfer, I will probobly use

curl supports data in whatever format the remote server sends. What are
you referring to when you say "ascii transfer"? If you mean "TYPE A"
because curl supports that.

> ftp-ssl. I am trying to get a script going but I can't figure out how
> to use auth command in ssl/tls?

What is ftp-ssl?

>>> Dan