Re: connecting to ftps with certificate?

From: Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:16:08 -0500

>> Kind of off topic.
>> 1. Your reply to has: "the curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>,
>> curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se" that is 2 email addresses, it should be "the
>> curl tool <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>"

It's just wirrd that the email is written twice.

> My message? I checked and it was sent to curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se (one time).
>
>> 2. Since you don't support ascii transfer, I will probably use
>
> curl supports data in whatever format the remote server sends. What are
> you referring to when you say "ascii transfer"? If you mean "TYPE A"
> because curl supports that.

I though you said that there was a bug:
21. FTP ASCII transfers do not follow RFC959. They don't convert the data
  accordingly (not for sending nor for receiving)

or that bug only is for some specific case?

> What is ftp-ssl?
ftp-ssl is a same program as ftp on linux. ftp-ssl (debina) is just
for ftp with ssl connections.

Lucas