Re: Re: curl scp upload failing

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:34:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008, Hans-Jürgen May wrote:

> All of these server versions seem to be older than your OpenSSH_4.7p1
> server. Since curl scp put is working with your setup, it might be a problem
> with OpenSSH < 4.7

Let me repeat myself: we're doing autobuilds with curl non-stop every day for
many moons and these tests continue to work, and they use all sorts of SSH
servers.

We are in no way depending on servers being OpenSSH >= 4.7.

The problem is more obscure than so.

> (The UNIX scp command is compatible with all of these servers.)

scp is not a normal "UNIX" command. It is most often the openssh scp command,
or at times the original scp command by the company now named SSH
Communications.

I'm not saying there's no problem. I'm just saying that I can't repeat it.