Re: metalink support

From: Anthony Bryan <anthonybryan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 02:49:16 -0400

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> A metalink file transfer library could be made as a layer on top of libcurl,
> and I think that is the only logical and sensible way.
>
> Adding metalink support to the curl tool however, seems like a very good idea
> to me...

Hi Daniel,

(I trust it's ok that I'm replying to this thread here)

Wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to reply and all your feedback
in the past!

I would love to see curl with metalink support. I'm certain that the
added attention of the curl community could only improve metalink.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to make this happen.

The metalink docs are at http://www.metalinker.org/implementation.html#spec

--
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
 )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads