Re: your mail

From: Song Ma <songmash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:32:37 +0800

Hi Daniel,

I got your meaning. The following patches have enabled user to transfer
0-size file over HTTP, FTP and TFTP besides the previous patch for FILE.
HTTPS and FTPS shall also work fine with these patches since HTTP and FTP
are working under the patches.

All these patches were made upon snapshot version "curl-7.17.0-20070807".
Please let me know your ideas.

Best Regards,
Song Ma