Re: Sms.aspx redirects to login.aspx on form post (action usesjavascript); help wanted

From: Ceriel Jacobs <c_at_vakantieland.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:07:26 +0200

When looking a few times better I do see the problem.
In the cookies between step 2 and step 3 the ASP.NET_SessionId is lost.

In step 2 ASP.NET_SessionId is: 35i3jz454bw0dk45qpvzpuec
In step 3 ASP.NET_SessionId is: jcxkt455qni4ilfwdw5jkn45

PS This isn't a bug, curl 7.15.3 behaves identical.

Now I do need to figure out why this happens.

Op 12-aug-2007, om 22:43 heeft Daniel Stenberg het volgende geschreven: