Replacing one libcurl.DLL with another......

From: Dutcher, John <John_Dutcher_at_URMC.Rochester.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:28:36 -0400

I found the Ray Smith Euphoria wrapper for using libcurl.DLL very useful.
He 'compiled' libcurl without support for SSL and stated so..

I need SSL support so I downloaded the most recent libcurl development
package 'curl-7.11.1-win32-ssl-devel.zip', unzipped and replaced the
'libcurl.DLL' in the original Ray Smith download with the 'libcurl.DLL' in
the downloaded development package....hoping to achieve SSL
capability. Attempting to execute the Euphoria code at that point
merely crashes. Is there something more I need...or is it obvious to
you who know these things why 'you can't do that' .......
(just replace the original non-SSL supporting
DLL with the one from the 'curl-7.11.1-win32-ssl-devel.zip' package and
expect to suddenly have SSL support in your Euphoria program as a result)
??