Re: Replacing one libcurl.DLL with another......

From: s.e.t.i. <setigamer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 08:46:17 -0700

Compiling libcurl "out of the box" is not SSL enabled. You have to
edit \curl-7.12.1\lib\setup.h to include the following 2 lines:

#define USE_SSLEAY
#define USE_OPENSSL

I put those right under the Project Curl commenting at the top of the
file. Make sure you have openssl-0.9.7d, there's libcurl documentation
on how to point libcurl to the openssl includes/libraries.

--
Cheers... s.e.t.i.