Re: curl gmake test fails

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:10:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 14 May 2003, usha wrote:

> Testing the curl v7.10.2, my gmake test fails for the 16 tests, listed
> below. Have anyone else come across this and have solution. Testcase
> analysis tells that netrc_debug is not set and so skips tests 130 - 134:

They didn't fail: "16 tests were skipped due to restraints"

If they had failed, the text would've said so. These 16 tests were skipped
because you:

 1. didn't build libcurl with SSL or lacked stunnel somewhere that there test
    suite could find it, and thus no SSL-related tests were made

 2. didn't build curl with 'configure --enable-debug', and thus the netrc-
    tests weren't run (since they require some internal special support).

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com