Re: curl gmake test fails

From: usha <usha_kovai_at_HotPOP.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 13:25:25 +0530

Thanks Daniel for your kind info and ive confirmed that my curl is built
with ssl support(./curl-config --feature lists
SSL).

Also, could access https web page, but i could not find why it fails with -E
option of curl.But the certificates creation and all succeded.

Acutally.
This succeded:

 ./curl https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

But fails for,