Re: HELP : Building cURL 7.10.3 on VMS

From: Marty Kuhrt <marty_at_Barra.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:35:52 -0800 (PST)

Usually, all I've had to do is update the build_vms.com procedure to
reflect where the OpenSSL directories are and make sure CONFIG-VMS.H
reflects the right include files. It depends on your C compiler
version and your VMS version. Some of the include files may (or may
not) be there, so you have to get the config-vms.h file to match.

I'm using OpenSSL 0.9.7, VMS 7.3 and CPQ C 6.5-001.

Regards,
Marty