RE: Getting the right frame output

From: Roth, Kevin P. <KPRoth_at_MarathonOil.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:47:13 -0500

If this site is on the internet and not password protected, someone on this
list would most likely be happy to look through it once. Instructions on
accessing it would be most helpful.

Most likely, there is client-side scripting involved that is instructing
the browser to request updates to other frames. I believe that's the only
scenario where multiple frames could be updated at once. (could be JavaScript,
or an ActiveX control or a flash file, but all of these are client-side
programming).

curl doesn't understand client-side script...

To replicate this with curl, you'd either have to discover the pattern
(assuming it's predictable) or somehow parse their script in your
controlling program.

--Kevin