Getting the right frame output

From: Marty Kuhrt <marty_at_Barra.COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:12:19 -0800 (PST)

I've been reading through the cURL documentation, and looked
through the mailing list archives, but I haven't seen what I'm
looking for. It might be that I'm not looking in the right
place, or this problem has not been addressed, or I'm just not
doing it right.

My problem is this. When I POST data to a webserver that
normally puts output to multiple frames, I'm not getting a
consistent return from the server. Sometimes I'll get the
output destined for one frame, sometimes I'll get the output that
is targeted for a different frame. What I would like is all the
output to all the frames, or at least a consistent output.

Is there something I can set to say when I POST to the server
"give me the output to all frames" or "give me the output for
frame x.y.z"?

Thanks,
Marty