Re: Digital Certificates

From: Steven R. Shourds <srs_at_perfectionsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:28:47 -0400

I did the command (openssl pkcs12 -in PerfProdPrivate.pfx -out
PerfProdPrivate.pem) and created the pem file, but it is still failing.

F:\Tech\cURL>curl -v -o matcat -E PerfProdPrivate.pem
https://52.128.224.9/NASApp/dpcus01/B2BConnectorDPC?tgt=MatCatExtract
* About to connect() to 52.128.224.9:443
* Connected to 52.128.224.9 (52.128.224.9) port 443
* libcurl is now using a weak random seed!
Enter PEM pass phrase:
* Closing connection #0
curl: (35) SSL: error:14094416:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:sslv3 alert
certificate unknown

Steve
www.perfectionsoftware.com