Getting even more verbose output?

From: Dan Wood <dwood_at_karelia.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:27:23 -0700

I have a program written that uses the libcurl piece of curl,
and some users are having problems connecting to a particular
web site. To diagnose the problem, I'm having some folks try
out the command line curl tool to see what's going on.

However, the "verbose" mode of curl isn't verbose enough. Given
the following line, my tester only gets the following result:

~$ curl -vS http://www.tvguide.com/Listings/index.asp?I=60830
* Closing live connection (#0)

That's it. No more error info, no nothing.

Is there any way to get a "super verbose" mode to get a sense of
why this might have aborted the load?

--
Dan Wood
Karelia Software, LLC