HTTPS POST Upload with COM objects???

From: srecko <srecko_at_plusstation.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 13:13:07 +0200

Hi,
I'm having problems with uploading within COM object. I have exactly the
same procedure as in EXE file, which is working just fine (i.e. it uploads
file and retry the HTML page). Anyone has this problem?
Srecko

Source: (used cpp by Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre )

 curlMemoryTrait theOutput; //output object
 theRequest.mOutputStorage.SetTrait(&theOutput, false);

 theRequest.SetCookieFile ("c:\\cookie.txt"); //Not in cpp source, Srecko
add it
 theRequest.mProgressCallBack.Set (sProgress);
 theRequest.mPostMultiPart.Add ("uploadSubmit.x", "1");
 theRequest.mPostMultiPart.Add ("uploadSubmit.y", "1");
 theRequest.mPostMultiPart.AddFile ("uploadFormFile", "c:\srecko.txt");

theRequest.SetURL("https://print2.kinkos.com/p2k/upload/UploadDocument.actio
n");
 theResult = theRequest.Perform();

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net