Re: HTTPS POST Upload???

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 11:10:37 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 9 May 2002, srecko wrote:

> This morning I fetch the site and stored the cookie and used that cookie to
> upload and it works fine (It cross my mind yesterday evening). Than I red
> your mail and saw that you proposed to login first, and you were right.

I'm glad it worked out for you.

> Thank you again. I will try wrap cURL in C++, but not all functionalities.
> Anybody done this before?

Jean-Philippe Barrette-LaPierre is the main man working on the C++ binding:

        http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/cplusplus/

You can browse his stuff off the CVS here:

        http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/curl/curlpp/

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net