problem with post form

From: Apró Szabolcs <aprosz_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 16:47:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!
I tried to fill in forms, and post data with -F option,
that works often, but not with every forms. In this case I
receive nothing, the connection simple closes and I don't
know why. I checked the syntax several times and used
formfind.pl to find out the fields and did not mistype
anything. This form is a login screen and works from
browser.
Has anybody an idea how to step forward with exemination?
Please find the verbose output bellow.
Thx
Szabolcs
> curl -F "user=szabi1" -F "pass=alma12" -F "back=user" -
F "x=0" -F "y=0" -
v "http://www.tozsdecapa.hu/include/login.big"
* About to connect() to web-proxy.austria.hp.com:8088
* Connected to gvawebcache1.bastion.europe.hp.com
(15.191.6.8) port 8088
> POST http://www.tozsdecapa.hu/include/login.big HTTP/1.1

* Closing connection #0

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net