Re: problem with post form

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 08:57:43 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 9 May 2002, [ISO-8859-2] Apró Szabolcs wrote:

> I tried to fill in forms, and post data with -F option, that works often,
> but not with every forms.

-F is not the proper option for "every form". You will most likely need to
use -d for the majority of them. See further details on this here:

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/readme.curl.html

and

        http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.shtml

> In this case I receive nothing, the connection simple closes and I don't
> know why. I checked the syntax several times and used formfind.pl to find
> out the fields and did not mistype anything. This form is a login screen
> and works from browser. Has anybody an idea how to step forward with
> exemination?

If you would show us the HTLM <form> tag and the formfind.pl output, we could
probably tell you for sure.

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net