Problems with curl source --- curl 7.9.6 (win32) libcurl 7.9.6

From: srecko <srecko_at_plusstation.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 09:40:23 +0200

Hi,
I have fetched curl source code (C source code + library) and then I
compiled it to get exe file (and lib file also), but when I execute it I get
an error ,,The memory Could not be written'' The instruction at 0x77f83941
referenced memory at 0x00000010. The memory error occurs when it try to
execute curl_easy_perform function. It seems that curl tries to write on
protected memory location. Maybe some of the parameters aren't OK. I'm on
W2000, Visual C++.
When I execute curl_easy_perform on small examples provided with source code
it is OK. The arguments are: -v -S -xsplit2:809 www.google.com because I'm
behind proxy. But the problem also occurs when I'm not behind that proxy. If
I use binary curl fetched from http://curl.haxx.se it works fine.
Thanks,
Srecko

the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: bandwidth_at_sourceforge.net