Re: Curl needs libcurl.so.2

From: tengel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:18:14 -0700

Sounds like a bad package -- that RPM should *provide* libcurl.so.2. Check out rpmfind.net, download a .src.rpm and recompile it on your system. Or, try one of the newer binary packages...

(I'm a redhat guy, so can't test your exact problem, but it's all pretty much the same...)

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207