Re: Automate scripts

From: tengel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 18:15:37 -0700

Well kinda -- I've used 'grinder' (grinder.sourceforge.net) to walk and traverse sites, recording my actions (the intent being to create a script for grinder itself to hammer the site later). It's a nifty little proxy app they have (all java), basically you browse to localhost and it proxies out the the remote end, tracking you.

Might take a look....
-te

--
Troy Engel