Re: Curl::easy and cookies over proxy [SOLVED]

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 08:03:37 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Björn Stenberg wrote:

> Still, it would be nice to not have to create a cookie.jar file. I have no
> use for my cookies after cleanup(), and I would like to be able to modify
> them between perform()s. A @cookies array would be ideal.

This has been discussed before, and I have been asking for people ideas and
input on what the best interface to offer this would be. We haven't gotten
very far on this venture.

In your case, until we have the feature as mentioned above, I'd say you could
just store the file in a random file name and then load it back in again to
that @cookie array of yours.