Re: Can't view strange Java URL with Curl. Is it possible?

From: Nick Chirca <terra_at_vl.ro>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 01:40:13 +0200 (EET)

Although I only recently began to use curl and curl lib, I am having a
similar problem. I used curl to donload pages from findmymate.com. I think
I mentioned this problem on the curl mailing lists... When downloading, a
very strange space (" ") appeared in the html pages I downloaded. And the
spece got into my targeted links/info that I needed to parse. After
loosing some time with this problem (I couldn't extract the info), I was
able to find a way to get that info out...

But I just wanted to tell you guys that yes, it seems that curl is messing
with the received data...

and another problem I have to monetion here is....

I was doing:

$url="http:\/\/www.somesite.com\/script.pl?page="
for ($i=1;$i<430;$i++){
$nurl="$url$i";

--
get_with_curl ($nurl)
}

--
Nick...
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice !"