Re: can curl do it?

From: Troy Engel <tengel_at_sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:57:11 -0700

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 01:18:47PM -0700, Erik wrote:

> Web site that has heavy cookie usage
> Uploads of files to a web site.. and downloading results of upload
> Logging into web site (and have dozens of logins at a time)
> Testing how fast we can grab the pages.

I have found Grinder (http://grinder.sourceforge.net) to be an excellent tool for completely detroying, err, *testing*, sites at work. As much as I may like using curl, Grinder is a better tool for the job. It's also written in java and supports java callback plugins, so your developers could get super crazy on it...

-te

--
Troy Engel
GPG KeyID: DF3D5207