Re: cURL as a SRC parameter for a frame

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:11:40 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Mor Sagmon wrote:

> I have a frameset that calls a child frame: <frame
> src="http://<%=IIS%>/xxx?A=123&B=456">

That is not the actual HTML. The <%=IIS%> thing is most likely replaced with
some actual host name or something when this page is sent off to a browser.

> I want to POST some more parameters using cURL -d. What should be the new
> string for the SRC tag ?

You don't do SRC tags with curl. Curl doesn't do HTML, it does HTTP. Further,
when a browser "follows" this SRC tag it doesn't perform a POST it performs a
GET.

So, you still wanna POST to that URL? I'd do it similar to:

        curl -d "A=123&B=456" <IIS server host name>