(35) couldn't use certificate!

From: asm prog <asmprog_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:47:25 -0700

Hello.

We are trying to use client certificates with curl 7.2.1 and openssl 0.95 on Win2000 and are running into a weird problem.

When we specify the location of the client certficate in a directory other than the current one it gives us this error:

(35) couldn't use certificate!

(ie: curl --cert c:\mycert.cert ....)

but, it will work if copy the certificate file into the current directory (ie, curl --cert mycert.cert ...)

Is there any way to make this work with the certificate file in another directory location. On our solaris box, we were able to use a certificate in another directory, so, this appears to be an win32 specific issue.

Thanks,
kn

Before you buy.