Re: Progress Meter, Statistics

From: Daniel Stenberg <Daniel.Stenberg_at_haxx.nu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:49:13 +0100

Georg Horn wrote:

> Ok, my modifications might be too specialized to put them into the
> standard distribution. I think i'm going to write a separate stats-module
> besides the progress-Modules and activate it via an extra switch

What would that 'module' do, and in what way would that differ from my
previous suggestions?

> (is there still a letter left from the alphabet? ;-)

Oh, there still are a few left. But I'm getting more and more restricted
to let them get "wasted" without good reasons! ;-)

> If you like, you may or may not integrate it
> into curl 6.5 or 6.6 or whatever...

If you can convince me that it is useful I'd like to.

--
   Daniel Stenberg - http://www.contactor.se/~dast - +46-705-44 31 77