Test 1453 and dynamic ports

From: Dan Fandrich via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 10:46:04 +0200

Test 1453 now fails when run on its own and I think it's due to the new dynamic
port code. The test is specified with <features>tftp</features> but not
<server>tftp</server> because it doesn't actually need the server running (it's
designed to fail early). However, the test harness replaces the %TFTPPORT in
the command section with the string [not running] which causes curl to error out with

    curl: (3) bad range in URL position 19:
    tftp://127.0.0.1:[not

Since [...] is globbing syntax, curl complains early, before it even really
runs anything. The problem won't be seen in most cases because usually people run
all the tests and some previous test will start the needed server so [not
running] won't happen. But, I suspect there are several other tests with
exactly the same problem.

I can see a few possible solutions: add tftp to the server section (even
though it's not technically needed), remove %TFTPPORT (or replace with
%NOLISTENPORT) since it's not needed, or replace [not running] with a string
that won't cause URL parsing errors (although, it would likely need to be
numeric and not conflict with any other port).

Dan