SMTP server response timeout

From: Christian Schmitz via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:49:07 -0700

> Am 07.06.2019 um 14:26 schrieb Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>:
>
> Hi,
>
> I think we still have too many crashes and problems reported even after the fixes shipped in 7.65.1 for us to open for new features yet.

One of the issues I see with 7.65.x is the server response timeouts we see with SMTP:

250 2.1.5 Recipient ok
DATA
354 3.0.0 Enter data for mail with id z0aa8dv5CEYWChu
We are completely uploaded and fine
server response timeout
Connection #0 to host smtp.strato.de left intact

Has anyone seen that?

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:
http://www.mbsplugins.de/