Re: no feature window yet

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 08:15:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> I'm inclined to just not allow any features at all in this cycle.

The segfaults should/might be fixed now.

Still, let's keep the feature window closed for this cycle to really make sure
we stop the boat from rocking and get back to good old boring stability before
we open up the flood gates again.

Next curl version will therefore be named 7.65.2 and ship on July 17.

I strongly encourage everyone who experiences problems with 7.65.0 or 7.65.1
to check the current master to verify if the problems are gone there or
persist - so that we can work on fixing them before next release!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me