Re: SMTP server response timeout

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:55:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019, Christian Schmitz via curl-library wrote:

> One of the issues I see with 7.65.x is the server response timeouts we see
> with SMTP:

> Has anyone seen that?

I have not. How can we reproduce? If there's a way, please submit it as an
issue on github so that we don't lose it!

The only recent timeout related change I can think of is d93405 [1], but that
just reverted the situation back to how things worked before 7.64.1.

[1] =
https://github.com/curl/curl/commit/d934059afd8568201d0646d6bfd201f39b6bc412

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Get the best commercial curl support there is - from me