Re: curl, governance, money and the future

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 17:23:28 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019, James Fuller via curl-library wrote:

> What about creating a company/foundation and have us all work there and
> have Daniel as founder and owner ?

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm trying hard to separate possible
commercial interests from the project's.

We offer commercial curl support and contracting - starting now basically -
but that's done from and handled by a company that isn't the project itself. I
will speak a little bit more about this soon when it becomes more official.