Re: Windows users! Help us test upload performance tuning?

From: Jan Ehrhardt <phpdev_at_ehrhardt.nl>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2018 03:34:41 +0200

Daniel Stenberg (Thu, 2 Aug 2018 23:32:04 +0200 (CEST)):
>Jan Ehrhardt's XP test was really slow and if we exclude that from the
>results, the average patched result goes down to 46%.

I also have a Windows 8.1 64-bits running in a Virtualbox on the Wondows
2008 R2 server. No speed improvement. Most of the times the patched
version is a little bit faster, but sometimes even slower. Typical
result below.

Windows 8.1 64-bits in a Virtualbox, Amsterdam, NL

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.3.9600]
generating test file...
running vanilla...
start:0,578000 total:5,312000