R: Compiling curl on AS400 with ILE C

From: Franco Lombardo via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:31:42 +0000

>> CZM1001: /QIBM/include/ifs.h, 388.18: CZM0383 (10) It is expected that
>> "fwrite" is an external identifier.
>> CZS0614: Warnings were issued during compilation.
>I've never seen those before. Are you sure you /QIBM/proddata/qadrt/include is populated ?

Yes, it is.

>Another possible reason is, AFAICR, the qadrt header files might themselves include /QIBM/include regular header files explicitly.
>May the compiler version I had 1 year ago did'nt have this message yet
>(V6R1 if I remember well).

I am at V7R1

>For confirmation of proper ASCII compilation, Maybe look at the externally referenced symbol names using DSPMOD on this module: qadrt procedure >names have a mangled form (something as fputc_a or a_fputc, I don't remember exactly).

Yes, on the module FILE there are those symbols (fputc_a, fread_a) that are unresolved.

>As long as you only have warnings (at least in the log slice you show us), there's no proof of real problem.
>Does the SRVPGM build finally succeed ? Did you try it ?

The SRVPGM has not been created. Here is the final part of the logs.

Thanks.

Bye

Franco

--
[...]
CPC7301: File TOOLS created in the CURL library.
CPD5D1D: * MODULE WARNLESS object in CURL library not found.
CPD5D1D: * VTLS MODULE object in CURL library not found.
CPD5D1D: * SRVPGM QZDMMDTA object in QSOC library not found.
CPD5CDC: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 1: ******** Signature filled in 'LIBCURL_9'
CPD5CE5: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 46: *** ERROR Undefined Symbol: 'curl_global_sslset'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 93: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_version_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 94: ******** Duplicating symbols on previous export: 'curl_easy_escape_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 95: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_easy_unescape_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 96: ******** Duplicate symbols on previous export: 'curl_slist_append_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC Line 97: ******** Dubbing Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_getdate_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 98: ******** Duplicating symbols on previous export: 'curl_version_info_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 99: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_easy_strerror_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC Line 100: ******** Duplicating Symbols on Previous Export: 'curl_share_strerror_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 101: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_multi_strerror_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 102: ******** Duplicate symbols on previous export: 'curl_easy_getinfo_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC Line 103: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_formadd_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 104: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_form_long_value'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC Line 105: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_formget_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 106: ******** Duplicate symbols on previous export: 'curl_easy_setopt_ccsid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 107: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_certinfo_free_all'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC Line 108: ******** Dubbing Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_pushheader_bynum_cssid'
CPD5CE0: CURL / TOOLS.BNDSRC line 109: ******** Duplicating Previous Export Symbols: 'curl_pushheader_byname_ccsid'
CPD5D02: Definition not found for the 'Curl_ssl_connect_nonblocking' symbol.
CPD5D02: Definition not found for the 'curlx_sltosi' symbol.
CPD5D02: Definition not found for the 'Curl_ssl_connect_nonblocking' symbol.
[....]
CPD5D02: Definition not found for the 'curlx_ultouc' symbol.
CPD5D02: Definition not found for the 'curlx_uztoui' symbol.
CPD5D02: Definition not found for the 'curlx_sltosi' symbol.
CPD5D17: Connection language error with 1 error and 18 warnings.
CPF5D05: The CURL.9 service program has not been created.
CPC5D02: The CURL link directory was created in the CURL library.
CPD5D0A: SRVPGM type * LIBL / CURL.9 object added to bind CURL in the CURL library.
CPC5D05: 1 entries added, 0 entries not added to the CURL link directory in the CURL library.
---