obsoleting ONE of the windows build systems

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2016 16:18:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I was prompted by a recent PR [1] to once again revisit this idea: I want to
remove the nmake build files for Windows (all the files named
Makefile.vc[number]). I want to have windows users wanting to build curl on
the command line to use the setup in the winbuild/ directory.

This in an attempt to streamline, simplify and unify efforts.

This is mostly informational at this point. I need your help in updating docs
and removing references to the old stuff and only refer to the winbuild files.

Of course, in the case they are lacking anything, we should also polish them
to become better.

Thanks!

[1] = https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/946