Re: multi_perform blocks and never returns when built with schannel WinIDN

From: Ray Satiro via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 14:56:38 -0400

On 6/8/2015 12:40 PM, Pär Björklund wrote:
>> I have a new draft of schannel_recv up, can you try
>> https://github.com/jay/curl/commit/bdc2166
> Sorry about the radio silence, been a busy week.
> I've only tested with curl command line but issue remains, nothing other than CURLE_OK is returned.

Thanks for testing. The branch at [1] is where I am working on
schannel_recv so it will have the latest commits. As noted in the
comments I suspect this may have to do with what we consider pending and
what we don't. I had tried to reproduce with the sample URL but was
unable. I tried just now as well. I get "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden". Can
give me another url to reproduce or some steps to obtain the url if they
have a short life, and the command line you are using, and the verbose
output, and the end result (does it permanently hang, timeout, etc).

[1]:
https://github.com/jay/curl/compare/master...jay:drafts_for_244?expand=1