RE: multi_perform blocks and never returns when built with schannel WinIDN

From: Pär Björklund <per.bjorklund_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 18:39:31 +0200

I noticed it was a bad url for testing as it went dead. You can use this one instead
https://onedrive.live.com/download.aspx?cid=491E52A9EC6AD04B&resid=491E52A9EC6AD04B%21131883&authkey=%21AGbswDZOr_MwcZI&canary=yq1Qq0zCs7zlXSHyMeLQaLOJIYs%2BSY100MZgDDBzfBo%3D9

command line I used is
curld -o test.zip -v -L "https://onedrive.live.com/download.aspx?cid=491E52A9EC6AD04B&resid=491E52A9EC6AD04B%21131883&authkey=%21AGbswDZOr_MwcZI&canary=yq1Qq0zCs7zlXSHyMeLQaLOJIYs%2BSY100MZgDDBzfBo%3D9"

curld is because I used a debug build for easier breakpoints.

End result is that the file is downloaded correctly. We got a hang in Kodi because we were waiting for multi_perform to return but it didn't do so until the whole download was finished which could take a very long time.

Attached a log file as zip, it was 17mb uncompressed