Cannot get curllib to work with Visual C++ 11

From: Jon <jon_at_mobilefs.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:34:02 -0500

Hello,

I'm new to curllib and cannot get the libraries to work with Visual C++
v11.0. I downloaded v7.36 (32-bit) a couple of months ago and compiled it
to a .lib file (note I wasn't able to create a .dll). When I put the .lib
file into my library path and called a couple of curllib functions the
linker complained and could not find these functions to execute. I confirmed
this by creating dummy functions with same name and parameters in my code.

I'm running Windows 7 Home Edition SP1. If possible, could someone send me
the .lib and .dll files of either the 7.36 build or later build? I will
download the headers from the site if need be.

Thanks,

Jon