RE: [bagder/curl] b5c496: tests: Don't run HTTP digest tests for SSPI based ...

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 21:09:40 +0000

On Thu, 6 Nov 2014, GitHub wrote:

> Added !SSPI to the features list of the HTTP digest tests, as SSPI
> based builds now use the Windows SSPI messaging API rather than the
> internal functions, and we can't control the random numbers that get
> used as part of the digest.
>
> M tests/data/test551

Would one of my Linux peers be so kind to help me out please and update /tests/data/test552 and add !SSPI to the top of the features list - just like I did with test551 and the other 31 tests?

For some reason, TortoiseGit / mysysGit on Windows doesn't like diffing the file (sometimes displaying nothing - sometimes characters from the Chinesse character set) and then if I ignore that and commit it display - for the number of lines changed and places the following in the patch file:

tests/data/test552 | Bin 142979 -> 142985 bytes

It doesn't seem to matter whether I add the extra line in my trusty copy of Textpad or use a Hex Editor :(

I've just spent the last hour on this so I think a beer is now in order ;-)

Cheers in advance

Steve