rtp interleaving support with multi interface?

From: Erik Janssen <erik.janssen_at_axis.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:50:07 +0200

Hi,

I have been reworking the example to using the multi interface, still with RTP interleaving. Everything works up to the response to the PLAY request. Then my intention is to do repeatedly:

         curl_multi_remove_handle(m_multi, m_curl);
         my_curl_easy_setopt(m_curl, CURLOPT_RTSP_REQUEST, (long)CURL_RTSPREQ_RECEIVE);
         curl_multi_add_handle(m_multi, m_curl);

After each completion of the receive-request. And then go back into the curl_multi_fdset/select/curl_multi_perform loop again.

But my interleave callback never gets called. Is RTP interleaving supported using the multi interface?

Thanks,

Erik.