RE: Call for libcurl cmake users/maintainers!
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 10:05:36 +0000
> I made some changes to CMakeLists.txt to get curl_config.h output closer to what's in config-win32.h. There are a
> few things I couldn't resolve if anyone can pick up from here
Thanks for interest. I'm considering doing some more work on CMake in my free time. If I do this, I'll definately consider your remarks.
> Despite getting OpenSSL working ...
Yep, this is a pain - it's getting better with each version of CMake, but in general there are often bugs in this module. Espacially in windows part.
In the mean while, we've needed kerberos support, so I've added possibility to build libcurl with it (MIT or Heimdal only) there are also few other fixes. Like before - I can build on win 32/64, lin 32/64 (CentOS), solaris x86_64 (11).
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0001-Cmake-Check-for-OpenSSL-before-OpenLDAP.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0002-Cmake-Fix-library-list-provided-to-cURL-tests.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0003-Cmake-Avoid-cycle-directory-dependencies.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0004-Cmake-Got-rid-of-setup_curl_dependencies.patch
- application/octet-stream attachment: 0005-Cmake-Build-with-GSSAPI-MIT-or-Heimdal.patch