cacert.pem with MXE was: Question about cacert.pem on Windows with MinGW

From: Thomas Mayer <thomas_at_residuum.org>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:16:34 +0200

Hi,

On 13.05.2013 23:05, Alan Wolfe wrote:
> A dumb question, but just in case... did you build or download a
> windows libcurl binaries that have SSL enabled?
>
> There are licensing issues around SSL support so some windows binaries
> you can download don't have SSL enabled.

I was not clear enough: I am cross compiling the whole dll on Linux,
libcurl is used as a static library in the resulting dll.

So, my first question really is:
Can I use cacert.pem from http://curl.haxx.se/docs/caextract.html on
Windows with openssl or with gnutls?

Thanks,
Thomas

--
"It seems to me, Golan, that the advance of civilization is nothing
but an exercise in the limiting of privacy."