how curl get access_token in OAuth?

From: Feng Helong <fenghelongnjit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:10:20 +0800

I want to write third party application,I use c and curl,first,and my
application is desktop application without server.First,I POST a
request,then the server send me back a webpage,users should enter their
username and password,if everything is ok,the webpage will redirect to a
new webpage,and the access_token will be appended at the end of the url of
the new webpage.So my question is how can I use curl to get the
access_token in the url of the new webpage.Thank you.