Re: Adding PROPFIND support

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:38:14 -0600

On Apr 15, 2013, at 2:19 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Why would we add support for webdav in libcurl? As far as I can see it, it is already perfectly possible to implement webdav by using libcurl. If it isn't, is there something we can do to improve that ability without actually doing the webdav parts in libcurl?

You're right; we already issue PROPFIND commands using libcurl in our apps. Nothing extra is needed to send the requests, and might not be useful anyway, since different apps are going to need to fetch different properties. The only difficult part is remembering to include the Depth: header, which isn't done automatically.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>