Re: VMS fixes needed to allow building.

From: John E. Malmberg <wb8tyw_at_qsl.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 00:29:22 -0500

On 3/12/2013 10:24 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> On 3/12/2013 6:01 PM, Yang Tse wrote:
>>
>> Hmm, its obvious that Tom is really using 7.29.0, while you are still
>> working with your old code base.

I have a git clone in one directory tree now and it has the command
procedures needed to build the .h files. I have not tested them.
I can not run autoconf on VMS to generate the configure and
lib/curl_config_in.

I pulled down the 7.29.0 tarball and unpacked it again. It is still
missing the new VMS specific build files in the packages/vms directory
that I see in the git repository.

I pulled down the March 13th, 2013 snapshot and unpacked it. It is also
missing the VMS specific build files in the packages/vms directory that
I can see in the git repository.

What needs to be done to get these files to also be in the daily
snapshots and the next release build?

Regards,
-John