Re: Potential Fix to libcurl 7.28.1 HPUX11.11 rw_lock.h compiler error developed

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:30:41 +0100

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 06:10:39PM +0100, Yang Tse wrote:
> Probably true. But given recent record history of OP not providing
> complete details, commit f254c59dc7 might be best workaround we can
> provide. Unless OP actually digs into the problem and provides a
> better fix than what was previously proposed.

I'm still waiting for confirmation that those results were from pristine
curl source built in the normal manner. Plus, there is evidence on
the download page that others are building for HP-UX and I don't
remember hearing from anyone else about problems compiling there. Not
that there aren't any; I'd just prefer more evidence of the need for
such a dreadful hack first.

>>> Dan