Re: How curl_multi_socket_action work?

From: Lijo Antony <lta_at_one.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 21:56:27 +0400

On 12/12/2012 11:23 AM, 何震 wrote:
> I want to know what does curl_multi_socket_action do?
> I can't understand the description of the offical document too much,it
> seems to trigger the easy handle added in the multi handle and call the
> callbacks of the socket of the easy handle.

curl_multi_socket_action does all actions required for executing
transfer(s) such as connect, read/write data, call user specified
callbacks(socket, read, write, debug, timer, progress), etc.

> And in which thread will the easy handle's callbacks be called?

All callbacks are invoked (and other operations are done), in the same
thread which calls the curl_multi_socket_action.

-lijo