RE: POST after the first POST returned 303

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:08:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Apr 2012, Andrei Cipu wrote:

> I attached v2.

Thanks! I'll check it out soonish.

> I'm still digging through libcurl's testing framework, I find it very
> convoluted compared with the rest of the code.

tests/README describes the general test setup and concepts.

> Could you please give some more precise indications on where to look? A
> search for "302" and "post302" hasn't found anything useful.

$ grep post302 tests/data/test*
tests/data/test1076:HTTP POST with 302 redirect and --post302
tests/data/test1076:http://%HOSTIP:%HTTPPORT/blah/1076 -L -d "moo" --post302

... but as you will see, the only tests we have for these features are using
the command line tool curl so for you to easily duplicate and slightly modify
for example test1076 you need to make this a command line option first! =)

Adding a libcurl-using test wouldn't be a lot harder, but you'd have to write
a tiny test code like lib599.c and create a new test, perhaps named 1500
(since the 5xx range is full).